Security of railway operation is essential
K-Access is an embedded RFID & NFC badge reader system developed for mainline trains, metros and tramways.
CENTRALP offers solutions to secure trains with badge reader systems.
Our K-Access badge reader allows train access security and control in compliance with railway standards.
K-Access External Reader
- Management of drivers’ and cabin crew access authorization to the train or to the cab.
- Control door opening.
- Multi LEVELS access rights.
K-Access Central Unit
- Door access information, with or without badges.
- Badge information with personal ID.
- Cabin connect information.
- Data transmission to the train system.
- Data update
K-Access Desk Reader
- Driver identification and mission statement.
- Speed up the data entry phase and train preparation.
- Load driver personal settings.
- Ultra wide range power supply 24 to 110Vdc with 2200Vdc Insulation
- Operating System LINUX with CENTRALP KLYP environment.
- Web based maintenance operation (update over ethernet or USB)
- Readers compatible with High Frequency proximity badge (13.56MHz) of ISO 14443 A (Mifare Classic EV1, MIFARE DESFire EV1, MIFARE Ultralight) and ISO 14443 (Calypso standard) with a minimum of 4KB data memory.
- Essential interfaces:
- 2 Ethernet 100M
- RS 485
- I/O BT
Compliant with EN 50155 and EN 50121 railway standards
- EN50155, Class OT3 Class STO at start up.
- Operating temperature: -–25 à +70°C
Recording the EN 45545 standard.
REACH certificate with the (EC) regulation N°1907/2006.