Security of railway operation is essential
K-Access is an embedded RFID & NFC badge reader system developed for mainline trains, metros and tramways.
CENTRALP offers solutions to secure trains with badge reader systems.
Our K-Access badge reader allows train access security and control in compliance with railway standards.
FlexibilityCENTRALP offers an evolutionary solution, adapted to your specific project needs.
CybersecurityCENTRALP guarantees the analysis and protection of your data according to IEC662443.
K-Access External Reader
- Management of drivers’ and cabin crew access authorization to the train or to the cab.
- Control door opening.
- Multi LEVELS access rights.
K-Access Central Unit
- Door access information, with or without badges.
- Badge information with personal ID.
- Cabin connect information.
- Data transmission to the train system.
- Data update
K-Access Desk Reader
- Driver identification and mission statement.
- Speed up the data entry phase and train preparation.
- Load driver personal settings.
- Ultra wide range power supply 24 to 110Vdc with 2200Vdc Insulation
- Operating System LINUX with CENTRALP KLYP environment.
- Web based maintenance operation (update over ethernet or USB)
- Readers compatible with High Frequency proximity badge (13.56MHz) of ISO 14443 A (Mifare Classic EV1, MIFARE DESFire EV1, MIFARE Ultralight) and ISO 14443 (Calypso standard) with a minimum of 4KB data memory.
- Essential interfaces:
- 2 Ethernet 100M
- RS 485
- I/O BT
Compliant with EN 50155 and EN 50121 railway standards
- EN50155, Class OT3 Class STO at start up.
- Operating temperature: -–25 à +70°C
Recording the EN 45545 standard.
REACH certificate with the (EC) regulation N°1907/2006.